Friday, February 27, 2015

NEED: Def Leopard


Currey and Co's Bethanne Matari rocked this amazing coat.
I believe that every home NEEDS a little leopard. And after attending Design Bloggers Conference 2105, I believe that every wardrobe definitely needs some too. As I diligently worked the Parlore table, demo-ing our app to interior designers, I saw a lot of spots go by. These designers and bloggers are a catty bunch! I regret not hunting down more examples and photographing them. If you saw Michelle Workman's shoes, you know what I mean.
At first I thought Cloth & Kind's Tami Ramsay's (right) button-up suede number was cork; Vicki Bolick from Ace of Space wore a grayish print dress with charcoal leather jacket; Duralee's Robin Gordon toted leopard with a pretty racing stripe accent and the woman at the top left I do not know but she looked good.'

Now, bring the cat back home. 3 old chairs that I've recently fallen for.

Florida Consignment Shop
Tritter Feefer showroom at Americasmart


Florida again. This one is my least fave, but it's still kind of cute.

Rawr!

No comments: