Tuesday, August 2, 2011

FAR FROM FRAY: I XOXO PIERRE FREY


When i saw this write up about Pierre Frey's Arboretum fabric in August's Town & Country Magazine, it reminded me of  the Pierre Frey lovelies I saw last week while breezing quickly through the DCOTA. Smitten with stripes, velvets, and pictorial designs, I got fixated on the section that featured images of life past and present. Cottons and linens boasted updated interpretations of shells, antlers, crystal, ceramics, and toile.

I left home without my trusty Canon, and was left shooting pics with my (ugh!) Blackberry. Here are 3 patterns that made me swoon and fall back in XOXO with Pierre Frey.

   
Brunch Framboise

Boheme taupe
Pin Up

2 comments:

Kim said...

Love this post Jane! Thanks!

Kim

Jane Dagmi said...

Thanks for taking a peak, Kim. :)