1. Meeting HGTV Design Star Mark Diaz.
2. the exquisite feel of Delos' mohair rugs (and how my "Stormy" Revlon polish fit right in)
3. getting weepy over Kindel's Dorothy Draper collection
(and making the acquaintance of Fred Hutton III)
4. meeting Peter Glassford, the man responsible for recycling the wood scraps
from his furniture biz and
creating the most inspiring backdrops with them.
5. This Ceramic Head Lamp from Shades of Light, reminded me of
a lamp I fell in love with at the Screen Door in Asheville, NC
7. Specialty Tiles's silk-screened ceramic plank tiles tested my weakness for faux bois
8. POLaRT Design's colorful and comfortable tufted furnishings
9. Size does matter -- Foundation's refreshingly large sunburst mirror brings major cheer to a space
10. Daniel Dobin, President of Valley Forge Fabrics